• 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
• 8 -10 medium potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (I leave the skin on)
• 1/4 cup Dunn Right Buffalo Sauce
• 2 cups fiesta Mexican blend cheese
• 1 cup crumbled cooked bacon
• 1 cup diced green onion
• Preheat oven to 500F
• In a large bowl pour in Buffalo Sauce
• Add the potatoes and stir to coat.
• Add the potatoes to a greased baking dish.
• When scooping the potatoes into the baking dish, leave behind any extra Buffalo Sauce
• Add the diced chicken to the “left behind” Buffalo sauce and stir to coat all the chicken. Allow to marinate as the potatoes bake.
• Roast the potatoes for 45-50 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes, until cooked through and nice and crispy on the outside.
• Once the potatoes are fully cooked add the marinated chicken.
• Once the potatoes are fully cooked, remove from the oven and lower the oven temperature to 400°F.
• In a large bowl mix all the topping ingredients together.
• Top the raw chicken with the topping.
• Bake 15 minutes or until until the chicken is cooked through and the topping is melted and bubbly delicious.
• Serve with extra Buffalo sauce and/or ranch dressing.